About the program
- Enhancing practical legal experiences for law students and trainee lawyers.
- Enabling Victims of Human Rights Abuses and Violation to Access to Justice
We work to enable access to justice for victims of human rights abuses, through our Network of Lawyers who provide free legal aid to detainees across the spectrum of:
- Members of local organizations.
- Minorities and vulnerable groups.
- Victims of torture and sexual abuse.
You can request free legal advice through direct communication with our network of lawyers.
Submitting a request for legal support
To request legal support from “Adalaforall,” you can use 3 methods to communicate with us:
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through the Signal messaging app 0033745269200
Adalaforall utilizes the open-source Signal app for instant messaging to ensure fully secure communication between you and our network. The app employs end-to-end encryption for all conversations.
You can download the app on your computer or mobile device using the following link: Download link